Saturday, August 28, 2010

self-knowledge



Many thoughts starts scrambling into my mind ,,



From time to time and other ,,



seriously ,, I am wondering why ?



Is it that unconscious part of me ,,



trying to tell me something ,,



or am I just escaping from an obvious fact ,, ?!



I keep trying to find out a proper titles ,,



or an adequate names ,,



for those unnameable thing ,,



Another Question is spin allover my mind ,,



Do we really favor manipulating with words ,,



And turn it to be on our side ,,



And serve our business ,, ?!



Or ,, we just calming down ourselves ,,



And drawing such a bright picture of un-real reality ,, ?!



To persuade and convince it ,, I mean [ourselves]



With that fake hallow self-speech ,, !



I guess we really need ,,



A serious stoppage ,,



Just for a while ,,



To observe ,,



Survey ,,



And clear any haziness ,,



Or blurring ,,



Would ever prevent us seeing the truth as it is ,,



As clear ,, bold and legible ,, !



Precisely ,, that what I am eager to own and have ,,



That kind of self-knowledge ,, !

No comments:

Post a Comment